Wednesday, August 1, 2007

6 Weeks Old

Madison meeting her Grandpa Miller!
Mom and Dad before their big first date post-baby.
Grandma and Grandpa with Madison
I'm tired of Mommy always having camera in hand...

Madison and Tyson...not sure of one another...

Hi everyone! We've had a fantastic week with my parents in town. My mom came for a little over a week and my dad came in on business, but he was able to spend several days with us as well. We all hope they can come visit again really soon! They helped us out so much. Madison is now 6 weeks old today and doing well. She's just so cute and developing such a great personality. I took her to the doctor yesterday because of some acid reflux, but that should be under control soon. She is now 9 lbs! The doctor is really pleased with her weight gain. Two more weeks and we can take her out of the house!! Until then, we are enjoying playing with toys and eating lots...

No comments: