Tuesday, August 21, 2007

8 Weeks

Trying out the pool...
My first stroller ride outside!

The doctor and nurse who helped bring Madison into the world - we LOVE them!



We've had a busy week...filled with a little drama. Madison got her 2 month old checkup last week. She now weighs 10 lbs 11 oz! She also got her shots and she did so well. She cried for about 10 seconds and that was it. Bless her heart, they give her so many! Mark and I both took her...Mark was afraid she'd associate pain with every time he comes home from work early to see her. I don't think so... Anyhow, now we're able to take her out of the house - yay! I was pretty sick last week with a bad cold but am getting over it. I think with so much sleep deprivation, it's easy for me to catch anything. Sarah is visiting for the next two weeks. Madison and I went to pick her up from the airport. On the way home yesterday evening, we got in a car accident on the highway. Everyone is okay though, which is most important. Now we're just busy with phone calls, getting my car fixed (it's pretty bad) and a rental car for the time being. ...Just when we had so many plans to go out and do things now that we can take Mad out! Well, we'll be able to do it soon...

No comments: