Monday, October 1, 2007

3 Months Old

Madison's church dedication
Beautiful dress for her big day! We will pass down this dress in years to come.
Madison's girlfriends joined her for lunch after church.
Big smile!
Madison with Grammy...and her new red Mary Janes! (we love shoes!
Three month old picture for the scrap book!
My very own Tennis outfit. (and of course, she has pink tennis shoes to match!)
Out to lunch with Hayden
Bikini Baby Pool party with the big kids!
We can't believe it's already October and Madison is three months old! We've have had quite a busy last couple weeks completing things around our house, social events and visitors! (I will catch up on my emails and phone calls soon, I promise!) I finally have my car back - new hood, bumper, grill and windshield to name a few parts... We've enjoyed several get togethers with friends. Madison stayed in the nursery for the first time a couple weeks ago and did so well! She was one of only two students who got a gold star for perfect behavior. She's already a good student! Haha. It was cute. Mark went out of town recently for work, so Madison and I had some girls' time together. She's really enjoyed walks in her stroller, and lucky for me, she enjoys car rides and running errands. She is smiling all the time now. Thanks to Clareanne, Mark and I were able to go out on a real date the other weekend! It was so wonderful. We saw a movie and a nice sushi dinner. It's been forever since we've seen a movie in a theater. BTW, I highly recommend Bourne Ultimatum. We also recently got family portraits taken. Note to self...babies cooperate much better in mornings than afternoons...we'll see how the pictures turn out...Anyhow, my mom visited us for a long weekend and we had a great time!! She came into town for Madison's dedication at church this Sunday. We enjoyed shopping and doing stuff around the house. She loved spending time with Madison and couldn't believe how much she's grown. Madison's church dedication was so nice. She looked so beautiful in her new dress that her Grammy and Pop bought for her! We enjoyed it so much. We had a nice lunch with friends back at our house afterward. Six little girls...oh my, that will be trouble when they get older.

No comments: