Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hangin' Out

Madison's Halloween costume...Lil' Tootsie Roll
Hayden the Lil' Penguin...too cute...especially when she walks!
Fajita night at the Hendersons'
Miss Katie holding Madison...and yes, we did have to switch outfits...Madison got sick at the end of the night...so both Madison AND Mommy needed to change outfits...(Katie, I'll return your shirt real soon...thanks again!)
Miss Vanessa, who brought me two more pretty outfits!
I love my mobile!
Tyson likes Mad's toys, too!
Best buds...(Tyson jumped up on the couch and sat beside her, promise!)
Mommy always plays dress-up with me...
Goin' swimmin' again...in October...that's Texas for ya! Curry night at the de Verteuil's.

We've been taking care of a sick baby last week/weekend...What I thought was the beginning stages of pink eye (Mark had it earlier) turned out to be an ear infection. Madison didn't act sick nor was she cranky, so had it not been for her eye, I wouldn't have even known! Anyhow, poor thing has been on several meds. But, thankfully, she seems to feel much better now. I've been pretty busy lately, but all that was quickly halted - sick kids require lots of holding and love...no time for household errands, etc. I cherished the time, however. Sure it won't be long til' she's grown up and won't want to sit in my lap - ha. Madison is smiling and "talking" all the time and laughed for the first time today. Unfortunately, Mark and I didn't see it...but our good friends Clareanne and Raymond did! Also, Madison is ALMOST rolling over. She tries so hard, bless her heart. It's so cute. Finally, she seems to be in the beginning stages of teething... Tyson, meanwhile, is competing for my attention. He tries to share the glider with me every time I feed Madison. It's quite squished, but I try to make room for him nonetheless...

Congratulations to Cary and Colin Williams (Cary is Mark's cousin) on the birth of their precious baby girl, Julia Hunter Dixon Williams, born Sept. 30th!

No comments: