Monday, January 14, 2008

Life is great!

We had a great morning at church! Grandma Chipley gave me this pretty outfit!
Helping Daddy with the grill!
So happy in my jogging stroller! Watching Daddy work in the garage.
Out shopping with the folks
Me and Daddy
I'm a big girl!

We've had a great week! The weather has been really nice here, so we've spent a lot of time outside. Madison absolutely loves the outdoors - she just smiles and is so content. We met Hayden for play time, lunch and shopping. We also got a lot done around the house. Madison has been eating really well. Thank goodness she's a fan of Mommy's baby food! She can sit up for a few seconds on her own and is also doing the "army crawl"! Well, she especially crawls all around her crib...but not yet around the floor - strange, but I guess she'll start soon. She's talking with consonants lately and just babbling. Really cute. She also loves to pet our cat. Mark and I have been enjoying ourselves lately. We had a cookout on Saturday evening, which was fun. Mark and I are taking this amazing parenting class at church and we just love it.

Some products that I just love:
- "No slippy hair clippies" for babies
- Mabel's labels - they're awesome
- Jogging stroller
- Pedipeds
- Baby food blender

Big news lately...
Sarah and Dave are flying out to visit us for my thirtieth birthday!!

AND...Mark and I are taking a vacation to the Cayman Islands at the end of March! We are so excited!

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

Madison you are growing up so big, I love your big blue eyes!!! Danae, I know you guys will have a blast at the Caymans.
Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!
Mary