Sunday, February 24, 2008

8 months old!

I'm 8 months old today!
Another 80 degree day...time to play outside!
New sandals with little strawberries on them
Playing intently
oh, there you are!
Welcoming Daddy home from work
I look forward to his hugs every evening!
Playing outside with my friend Jenna
On a walk with Mommy and Miss Clareanne
At our library program - it was so much fun! We did so many exercises!
Chatting with another friend...
Tyson sleeps on mommy's pillow, above her head, every night.
Last Wednesday was a busy day filled with errands and things scheduled to get done. On Thursday, Madison and I went to another library program where we mainly do exercises. It was lots of fun...although i was sweating again afterwards. But, madison just loved it. That day and Friday, were full of more errands, playing and cleaning house. Thursday night, I played bunko with lots of girlfriends - and I won a prize! Much better than the last time, when I won for "person who lost the most rounds". HA. On Friday night, I fixed a new recipe from my friend Amanda, of cheese tortillini, pesto sauce, shrimp, caesar salad and garlic bread. We invited Clareanne over. She and Mark were my guini pigs - and they approved! On Saturday, we hung out as a family and had a nieghborhood party that night. It was a blast. Today, Sunday, Mark had to work and me and Madison played and ran a few errands. It was a beautiful day - 80 degrees!

No comments: