Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Outdoor Fun!




Eating Mommy's camera lens cover...she loves to put EVERYTHING in her mouth...

Here's what we've been up to since my last post: We had a great Valentine's Day together. Madison and I gave Mark/Daddy some new cologne (madison chose Armani Code) and a new cool shirt we found at T.J. Maxx. Mark/Daddy brought home some cards, a large beautiful bouquet, and a huge sushi spread. We (me and Mark) enjoyed it!

On Friday, I did housework, ran errands and played a lot with Madison. She is almost sitting up all by herself, finally. She would just rather stand up, that's all! That night, we just chilled out and had family time.

On Saturday, we all ran errands and played. That evening, we had Katie and Dan over for dinner and a movie. I made some homemade tortilla soup - great recipe I got from my mom. Anyway, right before company came, our power went out...and stayed out for over 2 hours. So, I gathered all my extra candles (which I have an obsession over, so it turned out to be really useful!) and we all ate by candlelight. The power eventually came back on, Madison went to bed, and we watched "Gone, Baby, Gone". It was really good.

On Sunday, we went to Sunday school and to church service. Madison had really good behavior in Sunday school, so we were told. :) That afternoon, we all took a "family nap". It was great. Mark watched Madison pretty much the whole day for me - it was so nice - so I could take a break, rest, and get some other things done. That evening, my friends took me out to a belated birthday dinner at a Japanese steak house and to a movie. We saw "Fool's Gold" with Kate Hudson and Matthew McCaunaghy. That's totally not how you spell his name...I should know that, right? Anyhow, we had a wonderful time!

We've posted some more pictures to our photo site, so be sure to check them out here. Also, be sure to check out my close friend from college, Courtney Latta's, website - it's listed at the right side.

No comments: