Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby #2

After several days, I finally got the results from the Fetal Fibronectin test. (It's supposed to come back to us "same day", so that's something we'll bring up to the dr next time we see him.) It came out negative - which is good! I don't have to go on bed rest. Wonderful! They said I can actually now get out of the house (this week, at least), but take it easy and don't push too much. We'll repeat this test every two-three weeks. Baby is doing fine. They'll check the cervical length again on Tuesday...as well as try to find out if we're having a boy or girl. :) If, Baby cooperates, right? I've gained only one whole pound in my pregnancy so far, which is really hard to believe. I definitely don't look like it. Perhaps weight shifts to your tummy? I don't know. We're going to wait and watch that, too. But for now, we'll celebrate the good news!

No comments: