Wednesday, August 6, 2008

update II

I got a call from my dr's office today. The dr. said he's worried about the state of the pregnancy, so he's having me come in on August 19th for a Fetal Fibronectin test - this helps to determine if you will likely go into preterm labor within the next two weeks. If it comes back negative, that's good! If it comes back positive, then I'll have to go on strict bedrest. I'm getting plans in place for Madison, in case that happens. Additionally, I'll have another ultrasound on August 26th, as well as a follow up dr's appointment. Until then - modified bedrest. Not the easiest, but I'll do my best to ward off any strict bedrest, that's for sure. I keep reminding myself that even if I have to go on bedrest, it is so temporary in the long scheme of things. What's five months, compared to years and years of happiness with both our kids?

We had some bad rain and wind during the tropical storm, but nothing extreme. Our power went off, but only for a few hrs.

1 comment:

Kelley M. said...

Your attitude is inspiring, my dear. Sending lots of hugs & prayers from Arizona - We LOVE you!

Kel & family xoxo