Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sarah and Dave's Wedding

Again, I know I'm going out of order here, as I had wanted to post pictures in succession as they happened, finally catching up to the present. However, I'm interrupting the flow of things by posting some of the wedding pics - more to come soon.

Here are a few pics from the wedding - it was beautiful! Sarah looked absolutely amazing. Madison looked precious in her flower girl dress and she performed very well. Daddy ended up walking her down the aisle. When she got to the end, she cheered and dumped her flower petals out in one big heap, then tried to play in them. What I think is special, is that Daddy was the first man to walk her down the aisle, and eventually, he'll be the last. How sweet! The reception was a huge (and gorgeous) party! Madison danced on the dance floor for four hours straight. I think she thought the celebration was all for her. We had a great time. I'll post more pictures soon.


















No comments: