Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thank you

We have several thank you's we want to extend...we are so grateful for such wonderful friends and family.

Micheala and Brent, thank you so much for Madison's new piggy bank - it is so modern and looks great in her room!

Mary, Jon and Vera, thank you so much for Madison's new plush tea set from PBK - with her very own name embroidered on it!!

Tana, Mark and Hayden, thank you for Madison's new car - she just loves it so much!

Grandma/Grandpa and Pappy, thank you for the money you gifted into Madison's college fund.

Dixon/Elaine and Mom/Dad, thank you for all the many wonderful gifts and money for Madison's college.

Y'all went above and beyond - we certainly didn't expect any of it!!! We love you.

Finally, thank you for your prayers for me on Thursday. I appreciate it!

And, thank you for your prayers for my family. My great grandfather, "Pop", died on Tuesday. Only one more week, and I would have been able to introduce Madison to Pop, her great great grandfather and get that treasured picture. I was pretty sad. He was 92 and had a lived a really wonderful, full life. We know he's joined my great grandmother and grandmother in heaven. I can only imagine what they're up to!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

So sorry about your great grandfather. Praying for you and your family.