Monday, March 30, 2009

Ben Update 3/30

***Update: The pressure in Ben's brain continues to increase. The doctors don't know why. Please pray the ICP pressure decreases. The family is meeting with the trauma team again tomorrow morning. My family members are in crisis mode...each breaking down in tears one at a time, while God gives another sibling/relative the strength to hold them up. Yet we all will continue to rest in the peace that passes all understanding that God will do His will in Ben's life. And we will NEVER give up hope for our Ben.

I have quite a lot I want to say...a lot on my heart about our Ben...about his mom, dad and sister...what I can only imagine they are going through right now...but I want to wait until I have some peace and quiet...if that exists around here?

On a lighter note, I also know that I've a lot to journal about Madison and Hunter. For now, before the babies wake up, I'm going to post pictures of which I know I'm LONG overdue.

Thank you, all, for your powerful prayers for my cousin.




Please pray the pressure in Ben's brain decreases. Last night, despite the craniotomy, the swelling increased and required medication to decrease it. Please pray that the family continues to walk in faith and God will blanket them/us with His love. It's an indescribably difficult time for all. My mom flew out there today to help the family out.

1 comment:

Trista & Chris said...

Praying for you, your family and of course Ben. Is 41:10.