Monday, March 30, 2009

The Quinlan's visit

Mark, Tana and Hayden spent a weekend with us at the end of February. I've posted some wonderful pictures she took of Hunter earlier, but here are some more...then I've posted some fun ones of Hayden and Madison...best friends!

My handsome little guy...
Oh, I never want to forget these precious times!!!

Hey big boy!

Oh, my sweet, sweet son...I love you dearly...don't ever forget that.


Classic family portrait...


I love you so much, Madison!

Our two darlings...the only pic we could get of them together!


Best friends! As our PJ's say!
Isn't this the life? Having our daddies do all the work for us? All we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride!

Look at those big blues!


Playing in our house!

Future cover model...


Tana and Danae...on of my very, very best friends.



Hahaha...let's jump on Mr. Mark!


Who is that good lookin' fella in the mirror I see?


Bath time!!

"Uncle Mark" and Hunter


Aunt Tana gets to hold this guy she's been praying over for so long!


Ok, let me show you how to do this because I'm older! Madison adores Hayden.



Tana has her hands full...

Best buddies!!

No comments: