Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pics from the last two weeks

Papa, Grammy, Hunter, Mark, Madison and Danae (2/1/09)

Thank you, Great Aunt Carol, for the beautifully knitted blanket! We love our new blue blankets we've recently received from friends and family - finally, no more pink!

My first pair of tennis shoes...cool kicks, huh?

My new Big Sister shirt...Thanks, Mrs. Kay!

Playing outside with Big Sister...baby brother all wrapped up in his sling. Snug as a bug!

I'm freeeee!!!!

Having fun playing in dirt and water...

Must help Daddy do chores...

I like to pick all the flowers off the bushes!


My big man has bright blue eyes.


Look at my muscles!

Miss Madison got her toenails painted for the very first time! Special princess sparkly pink.

Look at our big boy lounging on the couch.


Sweet boy...



Papa and Madison playing with a new piggy bank counting toy.


I love to kiss my little brother!


Proud big sis...

Two peas in a pod...


Kissing brother again...


Having fun with Papa...

No comments: