Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Hunter!


To my precious baby boy,

Happy one month birthday, sweet boy! Do you know how much I love you? Every day, I love you more and more. I loved you before we even met. I loved you when I got to hear your beating heart. I loved you when I got to see your precious face and tiny body when you were inside Mommy. And now, I feel like the luckiest person because I get to spend my life with you!
Baby Hunter, we have had the best month! I have loved every minute of it. I love your sweet newborn smell. I love your long toes and your big feet. I love your skinny long legs! And you love for Mommy to rub lotion on your skin and give you a massage on your legs and feet. I love the way you fold your little legs up as if you were still in the womb. I love your high pitched squeals. I love that your big sister always wants to kiss your head. And, she always wants to point to your eyes, nose and mouth, but sometimes ends up poking you. But, you don't mind, sweet boy. Your beautiful big eyes and perfectly round face makes Mommy's heart swell with pride.

My heart aches knowing that we almost didn't get the honor of meeting you and seeing you grow up. Daddy and I could never imagine living without you. We love you so very much. And, we always will.

I love you,

Mommy

2 comments:

The Barlows said...

That was precious to read Danae! Happy one month to your little guy!

Ariana Chin said...

Happy one-month birthday, Hunter! Can't believe how big you are growing...

~ Vinny =)