Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update 2/10


I can't believe a week has flown by since my last post! Well, actually, I can. Let's say, we're in survival mode these days. Life is very busy! But we're all very happy!

Hunter is doing well. We've really been working to get him on the right formula when bottle feeding to lessen some of his reflux and tummy pain. He still nurses about 50% of the time now. He is so wonderful; I call him "My big man" or "My Buddy". He truly is a sweetheart. I love his sweet newborn smell. I wish I could bottle it up, so that years from now I could open the lid and take a deep breath of it to remember this precious time. I love his soft coos, his tiny feet and his skinny legs. All so adorable. His face and thighs are beginning to fill out. He is sleeping much better at nights; around 4-5 hours in between feedings.

Madison is going great as well. She is very loving to her brother and likes to help. Her recent favorite phrases are "All done" and "Uh-oh", among others. She talks in her own toddler babble constantly. She loves to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Twinkle Twinkle" and she can count to three! She is beginning to test her boundaries with Mommy and Daddy lately, however. A few times she has taken out her frustrations by hitting...for which she is punished. We went to playgroup for the first time in so long! She loved it. Also, she went back to school for the first time today (after we cleared it with the Pedi) and had a blast. She did so well and didn't want to come home!

I have the flu and getting a cold...which is awful on little sleep and watching two kids...thus another reason I mention "survival mode"... :) I will post more pics soon.

1 comment:

Ariana Chin said...

I hope you feel better soon. I have double ear infections and both children are sick. Actually, I just typed you an e-mail: Ariana got Madison a little something for Valentine's day and I will be sending a little package in the mail. Anyway, I love your family photo! So glad to hear that Hunter is doing fine and Madison is adjusting so well. ~ Vinny =)