Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Party Pics

Here are lots (I mean, lots!) of pics from our neighborhood Christmas party. They were too cute, I had a hard time choosing. There were 6 couples and 9 kids there. They enjoyed a delicious pot-luck meal, yummy dessert and a kids' Christmas exchange (as I wrote about in a below post). Thank you, Jamie, for the wonderful pictures! I was so sad to miss the party, but so glad that Madison could go with Mark.

Jamie, Madison and Avery... of course both girls wanted to sit on her lap!


Here is my party dress...but more importantly, let me show you my sippy cup.



And here is my pretty party dress!


Anna, Natalie and Emma - the big girls!


Cooper is too precious - I think he and Madison have similar curly hair; so cute.


Ryan and Cooper planning something...watch out!


Madison really took to Miss Jen that night! How sweet.


Avery having fun with the bouncy ball...


Guys, this is really a blast!


All the ladies - don't they look fabulous? This pic really made me miss being with them. But actually, it's good I wasn't in this picture. It would have totally been like playing the game, "One of these things is not like the other...can you guess? It's the one who's as big as a house! You win the prize!"


All the kids from left to right: Charlie, Anna, Ryan (and Matt popping up!) Natalie, Madison, Emma, Avery, Cooper and Jack!


Mark and Madison


Always holding something...


The kids table...plus Brad. :)



Avery: "What do you think you're doing?"

Madison: "Taking apart train tracks, of course."
Natlie: "Oh...little girls..."


What can we get into, now?


Starting the Christmas gift exchange! Madison received a gift from Anna. She absolutely loves her jumbo building blocks!


Avery opening a gift from Madison


Madison begins to open her gift from Anna...


Oh, what's that gift I see, Madison?


Oooh, let me see what this is!

Oh, I have that toy at home, are you sure it's not mine? Let's share, ok!




Ok. back to opening my gift... Oh, it's a farm from Madison!


Hmmm, let's inspect this...


And let me show you this one, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! You posted the kids pic without Charlie in it!!! (He was screaming and refusing - we had to throw him in - but I think most people had already taken some shots!!)