Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Weekend

I had so many visitors yesterday! It was a great, fun, full day. Madison/Mark and his parents drove to visit me. Clareanne and Raymond visited, too. We had a great, loud time chatting with eachother and watching Madison play. The hospital had a Christmas party for patients' and staff's family members. The activities were mostly for older children, with crafts, face painting and creepy puppets, but it was just soooo nice to be able to get out of my room and experience different scenery! I didn't care where we were at! As seen in the pictures from the last post, we attempted to sit on Santa's lap, but that didn't work out too well. The party was pretty crowded, so we ended up out in the courtyard again so Madison could run around in the grass. She loves to play with her Daddy. That evening, my friend Dirusha and her friend surprised me with a visit. They were also here to visit another patient who is on complete bedrest with twins and decorated her room for her. I'm sure she really appreciated it. It was great to see them!

On Saturday, Mark took Madison to Avery's one year old birthday party! I hear it was so adorable. It was based on the book, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar", and Jamie had butterfly wings for all of the little girls to wear. I can't wait to see pictures.







No comments: