Tuesday, December 9, 2008

News to me...

We have mice.

At home.

Well, not in the house, but in the garage.

They might as well be in my house.

How does anyone know they haven't chewed a hole through the wall into our house?

Mark's mom let the cat out of the bag as the guys were setting up traps. Apparently, Mark wanted to keep it a secret from me. Huh.

They act like it's no big deal.

Probably because they had white caged PET RATS while Mark was a kid.

I think I want to stay in the hospital for an extra week.

We live near new construction, so that's probably why we have them.

But I don't do rodents.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

We had that problem for a while when we first moved in. A few mouse traps did the trick! And they never got into the house, just relax!

The Arnold Family said...

I know how you feel right now! We had one recently and it got into my candy drawer and ate my bubble gum and skittles!!!! Jon thinks I went a little overboard when I panicked and moved Vera into the wooden cradle since it would be harder to climb wood, since her crib bed skirt drug the ground. I also went around the house until it was gone banging a broom on the floor everywhere I went so I wouldn't surprise it.

Anonymous said...

Funny that you say that. We had a mouse in our garage last week and we got it with a trap. Not to worry!