Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update 12/3

Wanted to post last night. Started getting sick around 10 pm. Sick all night and today. Nausea and my back is in a lot of pain. Thought it was due to my shot I received in the evening, but it's been going on too long. Don't think it's back labor, but what do I know. Prob just flu. Receiving medicine, but not really working. Will see doctor this evening and was told I'd have an ultrasound. Sorry to keep this short, but feel terrible. Will post more later.

Excitment on my floor these days - 6 sets of twins, 2 sets of triplets and 1 set of quads (your friend, Alison!)

Here are pics of some surprise gifts I've received lately and decorations around my room...

Made with Madison's footprints


...and her handprints...(I've got a lot of time on my hands)

Front door






Thank you to all the 4's teachers at Beaverton Christian School, where my mom works!! I just got the package yesterday and loved it! Thank you for the books and the sweet messages on the card - it meant so much to me and I appreciate it. Thank you!



Thank you, Aunt Sally, Uncle David and Becca for the awesome tower of treats from The Popcorn Factory!! I ripped right into all of the flavored popcorn (white cheddar, cheese and chocolate drizzled caramel). The tower also included truffles, honey roasted nuts and Christmas colored Jelly Bellies. It is a wonderful, YUMMY surprise! I love you guys!! Thank you!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

So sorry you're not feeling well! I continue to be amazed at your craftiness. I hope all goes well with the ultrasound this evening. I'll be thinking about you. Can't wait to hear!

The Arnold Family said...

Yuck! I am sorry you don't feel well. Those footprints are too cute! I have tried to do some things with Vera's feet and hands but she just will not sit still enough!

Anonymous said...

Hello Danae!

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope it's not the flu. This morning your mom said your acid reflux is getting really bad. Will continue to remember you in our prayers. Your room decorations are soooooo cute, especially Madison's hand and foot prints. Look forward to hearing about your ultrasound result. Take care!!

Allison said...

Hope you are feeling better! Your room looks cute. Is all that excitement you mentioned referring to moms waiting to get birth, or babies actually being born???

Anonymous said...

Your decorations look great! They will be talking about you for years to come at that hospital! :)
I am sorry that you are not feeling well. I will be praying that your ultrasound goes well. Talk to you soon!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Praying for you! Keep us posted, I hope you get some relief soon but that Baby Hunter stays put! Make someone pay attention if you have to.

Thanks for your sweet words, I was worried about you reading my post and getting nervous but I really did have great care, every day but one day and I couldn't get a peri consult without my ob's direction so no peri's were involved, though maybe if they were they would have stepped in.

Anyways, hang in there, you have done an AMAZING job!