Sunday, October 19, 2008

Letters from Mommy 10/18

To my precious Madison,

Last night was one of the hardest days in Mommy's life. I needed to go to the hospital to make sure your baby brother is safe, but I knew I wasn't going to see you for a long time. My heart ached because I knew how much I was going to miss your sweet smiling face. I cherished each moment with you, wishing they would last forever. I got to feed you your milk before bed time. I got to lay next to you and smell your soft skin. I got to run my fingers through your curls. I got to kiss you all over your face and play with your toes! And I sang you your favorite songs. I told you to be a very good girl for Daddy and also for Miss Tana. It makes me happy knowing you'll have so much fun playing with Hayden and all of your other friends back home. It makes me happy knowing that you'll get to see Grandma, Papa, Grandmommy and Granddaddy a whole lot over the next few months! I long for each time you will be able to come to visit Mommy. I can't wait to read to you, watch one of your videos, and see all of your new tricks! Mommy misses and loves you SO much. I look at all of your pictures each day. I will be home soon with your new baby brother and we will all be together!

I love you,

Mommy


To my precious baby Hunter,

A long time ago, Mommy and Daddy prayed so much that we would be able to have you and be your parents. We were so happy when God created you inside Mommy, that it was one of the best days of our life!! We couldn't believe it and were so joyful to God. Another exciting day was when we found out you were going to be a boy! Guess what? You are going to have a big sister. She is so much fun and you both will have a great time growing up together. Even in Mommy's tummy, I love you so much already. We are in the hospital now because the doctors want to make sure that you stay safely inside Mommy's belly so that you can grow to be a big boy! We are going to take good care of you and everything is going to be just fine. Mommy has been able to listen to your heart and all of your kicks, swims, and punches, lots! I've seen many pictures of you and you are so handsome. I'm sorry that Mommy's body is having some trouble, but I promise to do my best to keep you safe inside. Have a happy, fun time inside Mommy's belly and don't feel any hurry to come out for a long time, ok?

I love you,

Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of Mary's friends. I have been praying for you and your family since Friday. Remember God is our strength and can get us through some of the hardest times. I went to a retreat last weekend and this is a song that they wrote. It helps me when I begin to struggle.

Jesus, Jesus
Can I tell you how I feel?
You have given me your spirit,
I love You so.

Andy and I will continue to pray and God Bless.

Your Sister in Christ,
Michelle Grigston