Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Letters from Mommy 10/22

To my precious Madison,

Hello, my sweet girl. Do you know you are Mommy's pride and joy?

Tonight when you visited me with Daddy, we watched your every move. We watched you play with your toys. We watched you do all the motions to "If You're Happy and You Know It". We watched you try to run really fast. We watched you smear squash all over Daddy's nicely pressed shirt.

And do you know what? We absolutely loved every minute of it.

It brings us so much joy just to watch you. We were so happy that we could be together tonight. Lately, it has been a rare treat and we wouldn't ever take it for granted.

Tonight you held onto Mommy and Daddy very tightly. Sweet girl, I know this week must be a little scary for you. And I am so, so very sorry. But I promise you that Mommy and Daddy are making sure that you are very safe. And in a few days, you will rest your sleepy head in your own comfy bed, in your own cozy home. And Mommy will continue to dream of you each and every night.

I will always, always love you. My sweet, precious girl.

I Love You,

Mommy


To my precious baby Hunter,

You are doing so great, baby boy. You stayed inside Mommy two more days!

I look at your picture next to me. "What a handsome little man", everyone says. From the special 3-D pictures, I think you may look a lot like your sister. Your full, pouty lips, your little round nose, your almond shaped eyes, your perfectly round head. Mommy thanks the Lord for creating such a wonderful little boy. Mommy and Daddy are so thankful that God chose US to be your parents.

Your sister came to visit you tonight. I'm sorry that she sat on you and almost stepped on you. It was an accident. :) But, I'm sure it's not the last time that will happen...as you will have so much fun playing together in typical sybling fashion when you are older.

You sleep tight and grow! And we will always, always love you.

I love you,

Mommy

No comments: