Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pics from this week

Mark picked up Madison from Tana's yesterday afternoon. She was so happy to see Daddy! He then picked up my mom from the airport and they came to visit me. And...they brought oh-so-coveted Chick-fil-a. Madison ate most of my chicken, but hey - I'd just about give her anything these days! "There she goes, already stealing brother's food", noticed Mark. We had a great visit. Mark brought up more of my clothes from home and a couple other things I needed.

They got home late last night. I will miss having Madison here in Houston, but I'm really glad she can get back to her own home, own toys, own bed, and her normal routine. She'll have fun with Grammy and it will be good for her to be able to see Daddy each night. Mark and my mom said it seems that Madison's favorite thing since being home is Tyson, our cat. She just follows him everywhere and is so happy.


Tana, Hayden, Danae and Madison out for lunch (prior to hospital, obviously!)
So happy to be at Mr Raymond and Miss Clareanne's house
Madison's first visit to see Mommy in hospital
Picking petals off the flowers
Finding fun things to play with in Mommy's room
let's snuggle...
Miss Avery came to see me!
Girl after Mommy's own heart...(she has a big bite of chick-fil-a in her mouth here)

No comments: