Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We're going home tomorrow!

Yes, we are finally going home to Texas tomorrow! I am so excited to see Mark again and I know he is also anxious to see Madison, too. However, I'm really sad to leave my family here. I mean, all the help with Madison was SO nice! And, my mom cooked most nights and did most of my laundry - what a treat! Also, who's going to be my reality TV buddy now that I'm leaving Sarah? Madison is certainly going to miss all of the attention she got from Aunt Sarah, (future) Uncle Dave, and Grammy and Papa. Here, Madison has learned so many new things...she now "sings", she plays peek-a-boo and patty cake by herself, she blows kisses, she gives kisses, she finally pets (not grabs) dogs and cats, and she is now running. But now, with excited but sad hearts, we'll go back to reality and back to our life back in Texas. At least we'll be with Mark again and see our old friends.

I had a doctor's apt yesterday (I originally thought it was on Monday, but it was actually on Tuesday). We got a better report than the prior week, so yipee! The doctor gave approval for me to travel home. He said the measurement of the cervix is still in somewhat of a danger zone, but not as bad as last week. I'm not on bedrest, but just told to continue to take it easy. I have also started weekly injections to help ward off my contractions and continued shortening of the cervix. No problem there - Mark and I are very used to giving/receiving shots!! I mean, we did it for almost 4 months straight with Madison's conception/pregnancy. Anyhow, I feel just fine and all is well with little Hunter.

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

I am so glad that you are finally going home. I know when Jon is away for a few days, I go crazy, I can't imagine 2 weeks!
Just to let you know we went private on our blog because we were getting messages from strangers and I didn't like that. If you want me to invite you to see it, then email me at maryarnold14@yahoo.com
Safe Travel!q