Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank You, BCC Parents

To BCC student Parents,

Mark and I want to extend our deepest thanks to you for being so supportive during this time. You have shown an outpouring of love to my mom and to us - and we are forever grateful.

Thank you for sharing my Mom with us during the school year! I can imagine that it may be disconcerting for your child's teacher leave the school year for a month. But I know that they are in great hands this month with an awesome temporary teacher. We are thankful to have my mom share her time here with us, to take care of our daughter during this period while I'm away.

Again, we appreciate your thoughts and prayers and understanding why "Mrs. Miller" needed to go away for a bit...but she'll be back before you know it, will bells on, (or at least one of those decorative seasonal sweater vests that only teachers wear best), I am sure.

Kindly,

Mark and Danae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danae, No worries at all...The children in your mom's class are in very good hands. I have been following your blog and am so happy that you and Baby Hunter are doing well. Ariana is praying for you every night. Elijah is so cute - Each time when Ariana says a prayer for you and Baby Hunter, Elijah will yell out, "And Madison too!" I think Elijah feels he knows Madison even though he has never met her in person. (He has seen many of her pictures.) It's great to know that you are so positive and upbeat. Thank you for your testimony! Vinny =)