Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Banking Cord Blood

Okay, last thing...while I'm thinking about it...

Mark and I really strongly believe in and encourage banking babies' cord blood. You would not imagine how far they've come in advancements with what they can do with the stem cells in the cord blood!

It truly can save your child's life.

We knew this was not cheap. Hopefully, we will NEVER have to use it! Statistically, we won't. But, if something were to happen where we could have used stem cells in our child's cord blood - but we didn't have it only because we wanted to save some money...then, shame on us.

As a customer, I have several coupons with great discounts, so please ask me if you want one!

3 comments:

Trista & Chris said...

Hi Danae! I don't have babies yet but totally agree with you on the private banking of cord blood. Thanks for posting this.
Praying for you every day!
Trista

Jeanette said...

Danae,

I've been following your blog since shortly after Madison's birth, but still feel funny leaving a comment. I just wanted you to know I pray for you and your family daily. Your story is one of such faith and complete trust in God! I do know Mary and Jon, friends of yours in NC, so I'm not entirely random, but just felt the need to say hello and let you know how much I enjoy reading this. You are clearly a strong woman of faith, but you let us see your vulnerability and your humility through your writing.

I pray your hospital stay will go by quickly for your own sanity : ) but that Hunter will be born in God's time and will be as healthy and adorable as Madison!

Keeping you in our prayers.

Jeanette (&Jason) Terry

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Hi Danae,

I just love your blog. Not even sure what blog friend I clicked on to find you but have been so blessed getting to read your story. You're such an inspiration. We don't have any babies yet, but this is something we have been considering saving for. So thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Megan