Friday, November 14, 2008

Visitors today

Tana, Hayden and Micheala came to visit me today! Micheala and her husband, Brent, are in town visiting from Oklahoma. Micheala, Tana and I used to work together right out of college...became good friends...and Mich and I were in each other's weddings. Anyhow, it was great to see everyone! They brought me my coveted Chick-fil-A (thank you, girls), we chatted incessantly, and they wheeled me outside for my daily outing (which, I haven't had since Sunday)! I enjoyed every minute of it.

Also, Mark stopped by the hospital on his way out of town traveling back to Beaumont. We watched a movie and ate dinner together. I was sad to see him go, but look forward to seeing he, Madison and my mom this weekend.

Oh, Madison's new thing this week is walking backwards. I forgot to mention it earlier. She is doing this quite often, in fact, and evidently thinks it's really neat. Apparently, she discovered how to do this on accident. My mom was watching her; Madison took several steps backwards, realized what she was doing with a surprised look on her face, and then did it some more while laughing at herself. Anyhow, that's her new trick of the week.



Me, Micheala and Hayden

Bright, happy smiles

Aunt "Nae Nae" and Hayden

Gifts from Micheala and Brent - a bunny winter hat for Madison and a SOFT puppy that roles out into a pillow for Hunter.
Miss Madison inside one of her drawer of toys...

No comments: