Friday, November 21, 2008

Wedding on Rachael Ray Show


Our friends, Dirusha and Paul, are getting married TODAY on the RACHAEL RAY SHOW!!!

I thought I'd posted about this a few weeks ago, but can't find it. So, if you can, watch Rachael Ray today and you'll see them! I'm watching it right now and Dirusha has been shown so many times.

A large, popular wedding ceremony and reception site in Houston had some bad money deals and suddenly claimed bankruptcy. So many people lost money - up to $30,000 - and the venue will NOT reimburse anyone. Rachael Ray show heard about this...and surprised over 30 couples with an all-paid-for mass wedding at Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros. They covered everything - wedding dress, tuxes, food, music, etc...and gave them all honeymoons.

Watch today! In the picture above, Dirusha is the bride to the left of the woman in the blue shirt.

1 comment:

Allison said...

How fun! I'm super sad I missed that one. I LOVE weddings.