Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thank you, Nicole!!

You will never believe what my cousin, Nicole, did for me...

She called a well-known nearby day spa and arranged for someone to come to my hospital room and give me a manicure-pedicure!!!

And, it was all a surprise! I think our sisters were in on it, too, but I'm not sure...

I was speechless; I didn't even know how to thank her. Getting pampered like this was absolutely, incredibly wonderful. I can honestly say this is probably the best day I've had since I've been here.

Nicole, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. For thinking of this, making the effort to arrange it and gifting it to me. I am grateful to you, for the gift itself, but most of all for your love to me. I love you!

I know...a picture of feet? A little crazy...but you know me...always taking pictures.

No comments: