Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update 11/4 1 pm

I received further clarity on yesterday's results from the doctor who visited me this morning.
- Amniotic level looks a little better, measuring at a level of 9.
- Blood flow was better through the umbilical cord (not sure at what number that measured)
- Great the levels were better and not worse - however, we can't completely trust the measurements at this time.
- Reason is: 1) Need to consider margin of error from machine 2) Has not been long enough period of time since my last scan to completely trust accuracy of the measurements and get a definitive basis of comparison.

However, again, good news is that at least the levels weren't any worse! So, we're looking good. Also, no decels so far today in baby's heart and no contractions. Thank God! But because we have several things in the mix complicating the pregnancy, I still can't go home - of course.

My mom said Madison is feeling much better and she had a great day at school today. I'm so happy to hear that.

No comments: