Friday, November 14, 2008

One more thing...

Ok, maybe two. or three. four or five.

Here are two recent posts from another blogger who has been a real inspiration to me and I've appreciated her sharing her personal story and testimony with us.

Click here and here

and if you want to read more about her family and beautiful baby girl who lives in Heaven, click here and see this. Angie's testimony is an amazing, incredible encouragement. I don't know her, but I love her so.

Also, a friend of mine, Alison, (her dad used to be Mark's boss AND we had the same doctors while doing IVF) introduced me to a friend of hers, Lindsey. She has recently been a great example of strength to me, as she has written to me and I've read her blog about her two precious boys who were born at the same hospital I'm currently in - and what a wonderful birth story they have.

No comments: