Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our "small dog"...

Tyson's typical spot during Madison's meal times...the human feeding Madison must share the chair with him...as he is hopeful she may drop a small piece of chicken or ham...anything else, he's not really interested in eating.
...And, do you expect me to do tricks or something special?

Oh...What a stressful day I've had...
Actually, now that I think of it...I currently look a lot like Tyson in this shot...my large belly up in the air...is getting so big it could scare off animals and small children...
Seriously, even the food service lady walked in and told me I "looked huge" today. Thanks.
Yes, we call him our "small dog" not only for his large size (I wouldn't dare utter the word F-A-T in front of him in fear of hurting his feelings), but also because he has a dog's personality - not your typical cat's independent personality. Must be around people at all times.

No comments: