Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

What's this hat for again?

Mmm, this is great!


Hey, look at me in the park!

I'm finally big enough to ride on this by myself! (well, she still needs a little help...)
Madison's class had their Thanksgiving Feast today...a feast of Chick-fil-a nuggets, fruits and cookies. :) They did lots of festive activities this week, too. She also enjoyed dancing to music and playing in the gym. She can kick a ball and play chase. My mom helped out with the party and took these pics with her cell phone!

Also, today is a day to celebrate because...
- Madison turned 17 months old today
- Hunter is 31 weeks old today
Hunter and I have had a good day as well...no contractions at all, so that's been great. He's stayed in 5 weeks since we were admitted to the hospital, praise God. Also, I'm feeling so much better today than I had felt last night. I have the sweetest nurse, Sylvia, and she explained things further to me - the same issues I had hoped would be explained last night. So, I feel I am much clearer now on the how/why of things. I'm not sure when I'll have my next ultrasound - I'll need to ask my primary doctor. It may be next week, or it may be after Thanksgiving. Sylvia enlightened me that the doctors may be extending the time in which I have my next ultrasound only because they are confident all is well due to all of our heart monitoring that has appeared healthy thus far.
And again, I know many things can't be answered far in advance...we'll need to be patient and just wait, taking it one day at a time.

No comments: