Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our sweet Patch

My dad just called. They have to put our family dog down this afternoon.

We got him as a puppy, 14 years ago...right after "101 Dalmations" came out...I was a bit obsessed with Dalmations then and thought they were sooo adorable! Patch has been an awesome family pet, our only brother. He lived a really long life and brought us much, much happiness. My sister and Dad need some prayer right now for strength as in a couple hours, they'll take Patch to the vet. They know it's the right decision, but it's really hard on them. They're spending some precious hours with Patch at home right now.





I had lots of visitors again today - it was great! Nitin, Vanessa, Alexandra and Isabel first came to visit me. Thank you so much for coming again and for the new card!! Then, Christy and Rachel came to visit. We enjoyed catching up on their new babies (12 wks and 5 wks old) and everything else under the sun. Thank you, Christy, for the lemon flavor pound cake! You all made my day so bright!
Thank you, Kailee and Kendall, for the beautiful letters you wrote and colored for me!


And thank you for Madison's cute bag, too!!! We love everything!

No comments: