Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Prayer requests

- Please pray for my good friend Anna's father-in-law (and their family) as he is currently having brain surgery at Duke University. Pray for strength and peace for the family; guidance and wisdom for the doctors; and expedient recovery for her father-in-law.
- My mom's father has been in the hospital, diagnosed with COPD and suffering with dementia, but we learned he can go home today.
- My dad's father will have surgery to remove his gallbladder on Nov. 25. At 94 years old, he will be the oldest patient the surgeon has ever operated on. His health has been great so far and we're so thankful for that! He and my grandmother have been married for 62 years - wow!!!!

Thank you, friends! Thank you, God!

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

Hey I am not sure if you'll get this...it is kind of the 11th hour but I just saw on Oprah that if you have any problems voting to call 1800-our-vote.